Stuart Brown and his 3D scanner
Bruce Lawson - presenting Charles Rolls
Bill Munro - the limitations of conventional 4-wheel drive
The Spring Seminar 2016 - a general scene
An excellent SAHB seminar was held at Chateau Impney near Droitwich on 20th March, after a well-attended and relaxed dinner the evening before. A full report on the seminar will appear in the next issue of the SAHB Times, but here are some random pictures to give a flavour of the event – which included these presentations:
- Guy Loveridge: Speed Trial: The History of the Château Impney Sprint 1957-1968.
- Bruce Lawson: The Life and Times of Charles Stewart Rolls of Rolls-Royce.
- Stuart Brown, owner of 3D Engineers: Reverse Engineering as an Aid to Restoring Historic Vehicles.
- David Burgess-Wise: Aston Martin, from Feltham to Newport Pagnell.
- Bill Munro: “A Diff that Diffs when it should Diff”: The heart of Ferguson Formula full-time four-wheel drive.
- Anders Ditlev Clausager: “On The Lighter Side”: A Fond Look Back at Russell Brockbank.
Leave a Comment