In celebration of London Motor Week the Royal Automobile Club will host a series of events and lectures celebrating the past, present and future of the automobile. Staged annually, the lectures bring together some of the finest experts in the field of motoring and motor sport to share their unique experiences.
The lectures will take place at the Pall Mall clubhouse on Tuesday 1 November 2016 and are open to both Club members and non-members.
With such a stellar cast the lectures are sure to appeal to a cross section of motoring enthusiasts.
- Professor Gordon Murray: Formula 1 Technology for the Everyday Motorist
- Ray Hutton: Marriages of Convenience
- Mike Parker: Signs of the Times
- Henry Lawson: Harry Lawson Saint or Sinner?
The timetable for the day is:
- 10.45am -11.15am Coffee & Registration
- 1.15-11.30am Welcome address by the Chairman
- 11.30am – 12.15pm Professor Murray
- 12.15pm – 1pm Mike Parker
- 1-2pm Lunch
- 2-2.45pm Henry Lawson
- 2.45-3.30pm Ray Hutton
- 3.30-4.00pm Tour of the Clubhouse.
Event Venue: Mountbatten Room, Royal Automobile Club, Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5HS
Fee: The lectures cost £20.00 for Club members and £25.00 for non-members.
Price includes all lectures, buffet luncheon and optional historical tour of the clubhouse.
Please note that pre-booking is essential; please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org