Published June 2020. 94 pages, colour cover, nearly 60 black & white illustrations and charts and 28 full-colour images, softbound.
- Malcolm Bobbitt: Citroën before Citroën
- Michael Grumett: At the epicentre of a perfect storm on the Mersey
- Sue Bailey: Thomas E. Birch of Heaviley, Stockport
- Peter Seymour: The M.G. Car Company and The M.G. Car Company Limited
- John Humphreys and John Warburton: The Wonder Book of Motors
- Peter W. Card: Joseph Lucas Ltd: their first acetylene-gas motor-car lamp
- Guy Loveridge: Ninian Sanderson: a photo-essay
- Guy Loveridge: Deep Sanderson: a photo-essay.
Communications at the back include comments on previous articles and information on the Richard Roberts Archive of printed advertising material and magazines, much of it relating to motoring history.
Prices including postage: Price £13, including U.K. postage and packing, £16 to Europe including Ireland, £20 overseas. You can pay by bank transfer, PayPal or cheque: for details, please contact email@example.com.
Leave a Comment