Published June 2019. 118 pages, colour cover, over 85 black & white illustrations and charts, softbound, and 15 pages of full colour.
- Philip A. Sykas: Fabric-covered cars: motor engineering and fashion
- Paul Nieuwenhuis: Electric vehicles and the car of the future
- Anders Ditlev Clausager: An aerodynamic centenary: the German streamlined cars from 1919 to 1939
- James Loveridge: KRC: A ‘forgotten make’ remembered?
- Luis Cascante: Chauffeur Buenaventura Compte and some of the cars he drove (1907-35)
Prices including postage: Price £13, including U.K. postage and packing, £16 to Europe including Ireland, £20 overseas. You can pay by bank transfer, PayPal or cheque: for details, please contact email@example.com.