Published June 2019. 118 pages, colour cover, over 85 black & white illustrations and charts, softbound, and 15 pages of full colour.
- Philip A. Sykas: Fabric-covered cars: motor engineering and fashion
- Paul Nieuwenhuis: Electric vehicles and the car of the future
- Anders Ditlev Clausager: An aerodynamic centenary: the German streamlined cars from 1919 to 1939
- James Loveridge: KRC: A ‘forgotten make’ remembered?
- Luis Cascante: Chauffeur Buenaventura Compte and some of the cars he drove (1907-35)
Prices including postage: Price £12.50, including U.K. postage and packing, £14.50 to Europe including Ireland, £16.50 overseas. Send a cheque made payable to the Society of Automotive Historians in Britain, and your details, to Aspects of Motoring History, 10 Lodge Park, Whittlebury, Towcester, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom NN12 8XG.
If you are overseas and wish to pay by PayPal, please contact email@example.com in the first instance, and we’ll organise this for you.