Published October 2010. 60 pages, 101 b&w illustrations, softbound.
- Minimalist motoring: the Crestmobile, by Dr. Alan Sutton
- The cars and career of Daniel Weigel, by Andrew Minney
- Warren Street and the London motor trade, by Michael Worthington-Williams
- Taken for granted : some photographers of the early motoring scene, by Malcolm Jeal
- Looking back down the decades, by John Warburton
- Prices including postage: Price £12.50, including U.K. postage and packing, £14.50 to Europe including Ireland, £16.50 overseas. Send a cheque made payable to the Society of Automotive Historians in Britain, and your details, to Aspects of Motoring History, 10 Lodge Park, Whittlebury, Towcester, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom NN12 8XG