Published July 2018. 114 pages, colour cover, over 80 black & white illustrations and charts, softbound, and 16 pages of full colour.
- Obituary: G. N. (Nick) Georgano (1932-2017). A personal view by Peter W. Card
- Nick Hull: Ford’s British engineering and design facilities in the 1950s and 1960s
- Stephen R. G. Creasey: H. G. Creasey & Sons: a photographic essay
- Richard Fletcher: Charles Lincoln Freeston (1865-1942): transport writer and journalist
- Peter Moss: The electric commercial vehicles of the Walker Vehicle Company
- Tom Clarke and Will Morrison: To Calshot by Cunard: the rise and fall of a coachbuilder – including our 16-page colour section of images of Cunard bodies, taken from Napier and Cunard brochures and illustrations
- Max Hebditch: A garage in Yeovil.
Prices including postage: SOLD OUT