Published July 2018. 114 pages, colour cover, over 80 black & white illustrations and charts, softbound, and 16 pages of full colour.
- Obituary: G. N. (Nick) Georgano (1932-2017). A personal view by Peter W. Card
- Nick Hull: Ford’s British engineering and design facilities in the 1950s and 1960s
- Stephen R. G. Creasey: H. G. Creasey & Sons: a photographic essay
- Richard Fletcher: Charles Lincoln Freeston (1865-1942): transport writer and journalist
- Peter Moss: The electric commercial vehicles of the Walker Vehicle Company
- Tom Clarke and Will Morrison: To Calshot by Cunard: the rise and fall of a coachbuilder – including our 16-page colour section of images of Cunard bodies, taken from Napier and Cunard brochures and illustrations
- Max Hebditch: A garage in Yeovil.
Prices including postage: Price £12.50, including U.K. postage and packing, £14.50 to Europe including Ireland, £16.50 overseas. Send a cheque made payable to the Society of Automotive Historians in Britain, and your details, to Aspects of Motoring History, 10 Lodge Park, Whittlebury, Towcester, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom NN12 8XG.
If you are overseas and wish to pay by PayPal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, and we’ll organise this for you.