Published July 2017. 108 pages, colour cover, over 60 black & white illustrations and charts, softbound, and 8 pages of full colour.
- Obituary: Malcolm Jeal (1944-2016). A personal view by Peter W. Card
- Michael Worthington-Williams: From ‘new motoring’ to the microcar
- Carlton Reid: Motoring’s bicycling beginnings
- Anders Clausager: Birth pangs of a breed: early estate cars in Britain
- John Archer: The Manchester Automobile Club Reliability Run, 1907-14
- David Hales: Early Scottish vehicle licensing
- Anders Clausager: A unique record: Philip Dawson and the 1905 Herkomer Fahrt
- Tony Clark: The commercial artwork of Fred Steerwood (1888-1965) – our colour section.
Prices including postage: Price £12.50, including U.K. postage and packing, £14.50 to Europe including Ireland, £16.50 overseas. Send a cheque made payable to the Society of Automotive Historians in Britain, and your details, to Aspects of Motoring History, 10 Lodge Park, Whittlebury, Towcester, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom NN12 8XG.
If you are overseas and wish to pay by PayPal, please contact email@example.com in the first instance, and we’ll organise this for you.