Published July 2017. 108 pages, colour cover, over 60 black & white illustrations and charts, softbound, and 8 pages of full colour.
- Obituary: Malcolm Jeal (1944-2016). A personal view by Peter W. Card
- Michael Worthington-Williams: From ‘new motoring’ to the microcar
- Carlton Reid: Motoring’s bicycling beginnings
- Anders Clausager: Birth pangs of a breed: early estate cars in Britain
- John Archer: The Manchester Automobile Club Reliability Run, 1907-14
- David Hales: Early Scottish vehicle licensing
- Anders Clausager: A unique record: Philip Dawson and the 1905 Herkomer Fahrt
- Tony Clark: The commercial artwork of Fred Steerwood (1888-1965) – our colour section.
Prices including postage: Price £13, including U.K. postage and packing, £16 to Europe including Ireland, £20 overseas. You can pay by bank transfer, PayPal or cheque: for details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.