Published August 2014. 80 pages, 93 black & white illustrations, softbound, and 10 pages of full colour.
- Skinner’s Union – its origins and the annals of the SU Company, by Mike Harvey
- Making tracks – some early motor racing circuits, by Jim Loveridge
- Motoring 1914 style – with artist René Vincent
- The ups and downs of Delage I, by Richard Crump
- Ernst Eisemann – the other German magneto man, by W. S. Jaro
- Musings on modernity, by Malcolm Jeal
- Travelling back down the decades, by Kit Foster
- Looking backwards and forwards
Prices including postage: Price £13, including U.K. postage and packing, £16 to Europe including Ireland, £20 overseas. You can pay by bank transfer, PayPal or cheque: for details, please contact email@example.com.